Sooo… empties posts are my favourite to read, I love seeing what people have used up because I feel like it shows someone is giving their full review because they’ve used up a whole product! I also love the satisfaction that comes with finishing something too. I’ve been collecting this stuff for quite some time so I’m happy to have finally got round to making this post so I can recycle all these bits and pieces, however, I’ll be sad to say goodbye to some of the pretty perfume bottles!
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream – This is a really lovely everyday, light perfume. Its a light floral scent that has a nice sweetness to it as well. Its not overpowering and is great for the spring time. I probably wont repurchase this, simply because its not my favourite perfume ever, but it is a great choice if you want something quite refreshing.
2. Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh – This is quite similar to the other Marc Jacobs perfume I used up, in fact they’re really lovely mixed together. This one is more fruity and a little sweeter, but its equally as fun. I’m not the best at describing fragrances but hopefully this is somewhat helpful!
3. Fossil 1954 – This is a scent that I really love! Its quite sweet but it has a kind of sophisticated undertone that I cant really describe. I just know I love this and I’ll most likely be picking up a new bottle in the near future!
4. Soap and Glory Orangasm – This is a fun body spray, and as the name suggests its lovely and citrussy and adds a nice freshness to any scent to use it with.
5.Vichy Dermablend Powder* – I really like this powder, I already have another one I’m working my way through! Its very finely milled and I love it for under my eyes because it doesn’t make them look cakey and it really helps with preventing creasing without looking heavy on the delicate eye area.
6. The Ordinary High Spreadability Fluid Primer – I seriously need to order a new one of these. This primer is probably the only primer that actually makes a difference to the longevity of my makeup, it has a super siliconey feel, which I’m not always that keen on but this stuff is seriously amazing, especially for the price point.
7. NARS Translucent Crystal Setting Powder – This is the least powdery looking powder in the world. Its so soft and adds what feels like nothing onto the skin. It mattes things down but it doesnt look crazy and heavy and it has a nice sheen to it that makes it look like you have a lovely dewy glow. I’m so sad Nars decided to sell in China, so I’m on the lookout for a replacement for this.
8. Mac Lets Skate Paint Pot – I’ve had this forever, its dried out so its simple case of tossing it in the bin and moving onto other things! I think this was limited edition, its a very pretty pale pink with gold shimmer and silver glitter, I used to wear this under neutral shadow all the time.
9. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer – I feel like this is such an oldie but a goodie! Everyone used to live for this concealer, and so did I. Sadly the colour never really matched my pale skin very well and I’ve most definitely moved onto better concealers these days! I actually found this at the back of a drawer when I was having a clear out so who knows how long its been lurking for!
10. Seventeen Skin Wow Concealer – I think I’ve probably talked about this about 100 times but this stuff is seriously worth trying. Its got a lovely pinky undertone that really helps fight the dark circles under my eyes! Its not the most full coverage but when I pair it with my regular concealer my under eyes convince everyone I’ve actually had a good nights sleep.
11. Seventeen Stay Time Concealer – Are you bored of me talking about this yet? Probably. Its my favourite concealer, it hides everything and its texture isnt drying so it stops me looking flaky and dry. My only problem is that the tube never lasts long enough. I’ve seriously lost count of how many of these I’ve gone through.
12. Kiko Volume Attraction Mascara – This is another one you’re probably bored of hearing about but its another product that just does what I need with no fuss and no expensive price tag. It gives plenty volume and doesn’t flake or melt off my oily eyelids.
13. Aussie Miracle Beach Waves – This I’m not a fan of, I don’t really use salt sprays much anymore but when my hair was blonde I would rate that beachy look. Sadly this always used to make my hair brassy and it never really gave me the look I was hoping for.
14. Tresemme Perfectly Undone Salt Spray – On the other hand, this salt spray did everything I needed it to. It made my hair a little gritty but it certainly added texture and gave me exactly the look I ws hoping to achieve.
15. Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray – I have seriously thick hair, so I probably should’ve known this wouldn’t work out for me, but of course I wanted to try it out anyway! It definitely added volume, but volume I definitely didn’t need.
16. Toni & Guy Prep Spray – Just gonna be honest, this smells weird and it made my hair feel limp and sticky so I’m throwing out this bottle that I’ve hardly touched. Not a fan.
17. L’Oreal Infallible Fixing Mist – This kind of just feels like spraying water on my face, I didn’t feel like it did much for my complexion and it sprays out the bottle with way too much force for my liking! Now it appears to have separated and smells a little funky…
What products have you finished lately?
Also a cheeky video! Let me know what you think.