I really can’t believe its August! Soon we’ll be wearing our woollen jumpers again and snuggling up with blankets! Personally I can’t wait for Autumn as I love keeping cosy, but for todays post we’re talking about July where the sun has been shining and I’ve been doing my best to soak up the rays!
A little more favourites than usual here it would seem but I’ve really been loving each and every one! Usually I try pick around 5 products but I just couldn’t narrow it down this time!
1. Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser – this is great for me as sometimes I’m a little lazy when it comes to remembering to apply body moisturiser.. This nifty wee creation makes it easy-peasy for me! Just slap some on in the shower and my skin is left silky soft! – link.
2. Dove Pure Deodorant Roll On – maybe a weird thing to include? But with the weather heating up sometimes we need to protect ourselves a little more! I hate the smell of deodorant so this scentless buddy with no parabens or other nasties has become my friend! – link
3. Bourjois BB Bronzing Cream – I can’t remember if I mentioned this last month or not but this liquid bronzing product is perfect for creating a natural, bronzey glow! – link
4. MAC Pro-Longwear Concealer – Finally I’ve found something that won’t crease under my eyes as well as covering anything I need it too! I might have found a life-long friend here! – link.
5. Barry M ‘Blueberry’ Gelly Nails – I’ve literally had this on my nails non-stop, I love how bright and fun the colour is. The Gelly formula is also amazing as it doesn’t chip! – link.
6. MAC MSF in ‘Adored’ – This is from their Tropical Taboo collection and it makes the most perfect coraly-highlighted glow on the cheeks! – link
Let me know what your favs are this month in the comments below!