Seriously, when is this year going to stop flying by?! Haha, I honestly can’t believe its time for another favourites post but there are definitely a few things that have stood out for me this month.
1. Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser – link. This is a recent purchase of mine and I am deeply and madly in love with it! My skin seems to love it too, its so moisturising and has the most gorgeous orangey-lemon scent.
2. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector – link. This gorgeous gloss is super pretty, as well as being amazingly moisturising! I love it so much and I’ve found myself reaching for it more often that not this month. I have the colour 01 Rose Shimmer.
3. Nivea Raspberry Rose Lip Butter – link. After falling in love with the Vanilla and Macadamia version of this I decided to re-purchase this little beauty in a different scent this time and my goodness, its amazing! I just can’t get enough of how this product makes my lips feel.
4. Clinique Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream – link. This is an old favourite that I’ve recently re-discovered and it makes me sad that I ever forgot about it. This hand cream is the only one that actually makes a difference to the condition of my hands and I honestly don’t think I could live without it.
5. Sleek Face Form Palette – link. I’m all for multi-tasking with products these days and this little palette is perfect for when you’re in a hurry or when you’re travelling. I find myself reaching for it more and more as I don’t have to look out a hundred different products to get my face done! The blush, bronzer and highlighter compliment each other so well and its just overall a great product.
Let me know what your favourites are this month or if you’ve tried any of the products mentioned above. I don’t think I’ve done full reviews on any of these products yet but don’t worry, the posts will be with you in the near future.